Volunteering Makes a Difference
Without the help from our dedicated volunteers, offering that extra level of service and care HealthSouth promotes would be quite a challenge. That’s because HealthSouth volunteers make a real difference in the lives of our patients, their families and other HealthSouth family members.
Join a Family Tradition
At HealthSouth, it’s a tradition to offer a higher level of care to our patients and families. Ways you can offer a hand to serve others at HealthSouth include:
- Arts in Healing program – visual arts, music and movement
- Flower delivery
- Mail delivery to patients
- Patient visitor
- Pet Visitation Therapy program
- Support group assistant
Good Families Share
When you become a HealthSouth volunteer, we share great benefits you’ll enjoy as a part of the family. These include:
- Sense of personal value, helping others
- New friends with a giving spirit
- Complimentary flu shots and tuberculosis screening
- Recognition at special HealthSouth volunteer event
- Freedom to choose hours and service assignments
- Complimentary cafeteria dining
- Comprehensive training
- Experience and improved skills
- Community outreach
Learn more about how becoming a HealthSouth volunteer can benefit you by reading our brochure. You can also download the application by clicking here.
If you are 18 years or older, please call 702 795-5803.